Monday, December 17, 2012

Can you ever just be whelmed?

     Whew! I feel like it's been such a crazy week. I have some down time today, however, so I caught up on Greek, ate leftover Chinese food, and got some writing done. Whoo, go me. : ) Very eventful day. I also shoveled, because we got a snow storm, so that counts as physical activity, right?

     It's so easy to get distracted when you're online, which stinks because I do a lot of research online. I'll start looking into something and then find myself an hour later stumbling aimlessly around someone's blog and meanwhile I've only managed to finish half a sentence on my own book. Eh. I ended up running around checking out all the Best I've Read 2012 posts and adding about a million books to my goodreads TBR list, ha ha. Oh life, you sly minx.

Word Count: 3,807 (Plus my very detailed character analysis. Do those count? No? Okay then.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love comments! Also coffee, Super Mario, and jelly beans but that's not relevant. If you're a new follower let me know so I can follow back.

Thanks for stopping by!