Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jumping on the Bloglovin' bandwagon!

     Hey all! As you may or may not have heard, Google Friend Connect either is or is not going to be shut down July 1st/not July 1st but sometime in the near future. Seriously, the rumors surrounding this are crazypants and I tried searching Google for some kind of reliable information and keep coming up with squat. 
     
     Regardless, I know that a lot of people use Bloglovin' and so I checked it out, liked what I saw, and signed up. Now you can stalk my blog in a myriad of interesting ways! Yay! :) 

What do you all think? Do you have info/links from any reliable sources?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love comments! Also coffee, Super Mario, and jelly beans but that's not relevant. If you're a new follower let me know so I can follow back.

Thanks for stopping by!