Saturday, May 4, 2013

Soon to be Read Saturdays!



Hi guys! This is something a little new I'm trying out, Soon to be Read Saturdays (StbRS). I thought it would be a neat and simple way for me to share what I have at the top of my TBR pile, and that way you know what reviews to expect the coming weeks. Fun, right?!

Please feel free to participate! I would love to see what you all have in your stacks. :)




Necromancing the Stone by Lish McBride
















A Study in Revenge by Kieran Shields















The Curiosities by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton, and Brenna Yovanoff
















It's going to be a good week! What are you all reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love comments! Also coffee, Super Mario, and jelly beans but that's not relevant. If you're a new follower let me know so I can follow back.

Thanks for stopping by!