Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesday



Hey ya'll! It's Teaser Tuesday again! This is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading in which we book lovers get to share a little taste of what we're currently reading. Want to get involved?

*Grab your current read
*Flip to a random page
*Share two 'teaser' sentences from anywhere on that page
*Avoid spoilers!! Don't be that person who ruins a book for someone else. BOO!
*Share the title & author so that other readers can check out the book, too.

Here's my TT for this week!

"'I'm sorry,' I said. Then I slashed the blade. The world held it's breath for me as Sean's blood fell. "

Pg. 197 of Necromancing the Stone by Lish McBride

I loved the first book in this series, it was funny and different from a lot of the other supernatural-based YA novels I've read lately.

What are you reading?!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh I love that teaser! "The world held it's breath" - sounds tense :D I love that cover too.

    My teaser this week is from Undone by Cat Clarke

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is an interesting teaser. I will have to check this out. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-may-7-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've not heard of this series. Will have to check it out.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, what happened? Is Sean going to die? I have to check out this book. Thanks for sharing and dropping by our blog today.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god, I need to read this one!!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog

    Hanneke@ HappyLittleWorker

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh that sounds like an intriguing story!! Might have to look into this one!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Returning the follow!

    Have a GREAT day!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I hadn't heard of these books, I will have to check them out!

    My teaser is from THE HAUNTING SEASON by Michelle Muto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This books sounds good and I like that teaser!

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday post earlier.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice!!! I saw this one recently at the bookstore. Love the cover and title "Necromancing the Stone." Sounds like an interesting read!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love comments! Also coffee, Super Mario, and jelly beans but that's not relevant. If you're a new follower let me know so I can follow back.

Thanks for stopping by!