Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Book Birthdays!

Hey all! These books are releasing today! Yay! Check them out, add them to your TBR lists or link me reviews if you've already read them (lucky ducks!). Happy Tuesday!



The final installment of Lauren DeStefano's Chemical Garden trilogy!


1950's New Orleans, mysterious deaths, and clandestine underworlds? Yes please!


Lots of buzz in the blogosphere for this one, and no wonder. What would you do if you could see the future?


Mysterious island, girl on a search for answers, young hot lobsterman? Sign me up!


Dangerous visions and boys who know your secrets? Yup, I'm on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love comments! Also coffee, Super Mario, and jelly beans but that's not relevant. If you're a new follower let me know so I can follow back.

Thanks for stopping by!