Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm baaaack (&Teaser Tuesday!)

Hey y'all! Holy mackerel has it been a crazy few weeks! Things should return to normal now (or at least as normal as they've ever been, ha ha) so I'm going to jump right in with my Teaser Tuesday post.

What's Teaser Tuesday, you ask? Great question! Teaser Tuesday is a way for bloggers and readers to share a quick little snippet from the book(s) they're currently engrossed in. It's a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Want to participate? (Yeah you do!)

*Grab your current read
*Flip to a random page
*Share 2 'teaser' sentences from that page (please be careful to avoid spoilers. You don't want to be that person who ruins the book for someone else!)
*Share the title and author so that other bloggers/readers can check out the book!

See? As easy as the automatic car wash!

This week you guys get 3 teasers. Yup. THREE. Cause that's how many books I'm reading. : )

"It wasn't bad, Jared being real. He was holding on to her tight. She was certain he would not let her drown."
                            Pg. 57 Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan














"As I hold the phone against my ear, I actually feel sad. In the future, Jordan and I were supposed to meet at college and get married. Now, we'll probably never even know each other." 
       Pg. 129 The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler












"He' shrugs. 'Sometimes you just know when you like someone.' He's looking right at me again, and that same shiver of excitement rushes through my body."
                Pg. 73 The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love comments! Also coffee, Super Mario, and jelly beans but that's not relevant. If you're a new follower let me know so I can follow back.

Thanks for stopping by!