Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday!


Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Teaser Tuesday, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Want to participate? 

*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page (avoid spoilers or too much info so as not to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title and author so that other readers can check out the book!

"If they had that information, if they could access medical records and find women without depending on sketchy news reports or rumors or the muddled visions of their Seers, they could find all of them. No one would be safe." 
                       Pg. 40 Mind Games by Kiersten White

     Just started this one today, so a review will be popping up here soon. So far so good! Leave me links to your teasers in the comments section so I can come check them out!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome teaser. I really want to read this one. I look forward to reading your review of it. Thanks for sharing and visiting my teaser Tuesday. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very sci-fi. I have this one on hold at the library. Can't wait. Nice teaser. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one for review, but considering all the mixed reviews I've seen, I'm not in any hurry to get to it. :( Maybe you'll end up loving it and can change my mind. :) Thanks for sharing & stopping by my teaser! Happy Tuesday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on the fence with this one. Your teaser is a good one though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! Sounds really interesting. Thanks for sharing and stopping by. :)
    -Jelly @Jelly's Insider

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! Sounds like a really good book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one! Read this one awhile back and liked it. Definitely need more though!

    Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. That sounds creepy. I like it.

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser.

    Kim @ Book Munchies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser -- I like the sound of this one! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my teaser. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do want to read this book. Excellent choice of teaser from it, makes me want to read it more :) Thank you so much for stopping by my TT. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. :) I hope it's okay. Here's the link: http://books-and-insomnia.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love comments! Also coffee, Super Mario, and jelly beans but that's not relevant. If you're a new follower let me know so I can follow back.

Thanks for stopping by!